Google

Thursday, October 25, 2007

pAruSa sA pUSo...

I wanted to keep my mouth shut and my thoughts filled with nude women rather than speak about the granting of an Executive Clemency to a Plunderer... mas magiging productive utak ko siguro... or mas masaya siguro...

I'm sorry if I hurt the feelings of all Erap followers out there... or even the GMA believers... but you can't blame me... I just don't want to be trampled upon by your Idols... both of them are disgrace to the office of the President...

My heart is not yet ready to accept the decision of the Pre---... of GMA... and I confess... the decision made me cry... you know why?

Someone in Bilibid right now is serving a life sentence for a crime he only admitted for the love of his wife... he should be the one released and Erap... a Plunderer... be put in jail... kahit man lang sana isang linggo... kahit hindi ako pauuto sa isang ganuong pakitang tao ay matutuwa na rin ako... or maybe mangingiti na rin ako...

never mind... don't mind me... I will just keep quiet for now... but I hope not for long and not forever...

No comments: